Over the years, Udall Law Firm has established itself as a leader in providing quality legal advice and services. From individual clients in personal legal matters, to business and corporate clients in complex litigation and transactional matters, we are proud to offer our clients not only legal expertise and sound judgment, but responsive accessibility.
- State and Federal compliance
- Employee wage and hour issues
- Title VII discrimination, Arizona Civil Rights Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- USERRA and Family and Medical Leave Act
- Prepare and revise employment manuals
- Draft employee contracts, severance agreements and assist with enforcement
- Drafting of restrictive covenants such as non-compete and non-disclosure agreements
- Handle complex and involved unemployment compensation claims
- Provide training for managers and supervisors to avoid expensive employment litigation
At Udall, our experienced attorneys assist clients in complex and often sensitive area of employee matters. From counseling clients on how to avoid disputes to representing employers & employees in litigation disputes in both state and federal courts throughout Arizona.
Udall Law Firm (Phoenix)
2198 E. Camelback Road, Suite 375
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Udall Law Firm (Tucson)
4801 E. Broadway Boulevard, Suite 400
Tucson, AZ 85711
Simply put, we know Florida non-compete law backwards and forwards. If you are considering a non-compete attorney, please give us a call at (800) 698-6650.