Led by founder Mohamed Eldessouky, Eldessouky Law combines a thorough knowledge of the law and a passion for helping people. We deliver top-notch legal advice in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. With the focus on satisfaction, Mr. Eldessouky works with his clients to provide a full diagnostic of their legal needs. It is his belief that by being an advocate for the client, he can find effective solutions to their problems and deliver a positive outcome, no matter the circumstances.
- Post-employment restrictive covenants, breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty
- Severance agreements
- Allegations of intentional infliction of emotional distress, invasion of privacy and defamation
- Allegations of misappropriation of trade secrets and confidential business information
- Allegations of tortious interference with contractual or business relationships
- Allegations of employee raiding
Contact us by calling 714-409-8991 to schedule a free consultation to start discussing your case.
2400 E Katella Ave, Suite # 800
Anaheim, CA 92806
Simply put, we know Florida non-compete law backwards and forwards. If you are considering a non-compete attorney, please give us a call at (800) 698-6650.