Attorney Richard V. Stevens is dedicated to protecting the rights of our nation’s military members and to aggressively defending them against all manner of military adverse actions – to include court-martial trial, court-martial clemency, court-martial appeal, administrative discharge/separation, Article 15 or nonjudicial punishment (N.J.P.), Uniform Code of Military Justice (U.C.M.J.) discipline, and other military disciplinary actions, investigations, and adverse actions (i.e. promotion, assignment, performance evaluation, security clearance, etc.). Please see “About Us,” “Practice Areas” and “Military Offenses” pages for a more thorough description of the attorneys and the types of military cases we handle.
- General court-martial (military criminal trial)
- Special court-martial (military criminal trial)
- Summary court-martial (military criminal trial)
- Court-martial clemency
- Court-martial appeal
- Article 32 hearings
- Military discharge or separation, including show cause, board of inquiry and elimination boards
- Military discipline
- UCMJ actions
- Article 15, Nonjudicial Punishment (NJP), Captain’s Mast
- Admonition (letter of admonition – LOA)
- Reprimand (GOMOR or letter of reprimand – LOR)
- Investigations by IG, CID, AFOSI, NCIS, CGIS, AR 15-6, CDI, command
- Board of Correction for Military Records (BCMR) appeals
- Negative performance report or evaluation report appeals
- Security clearance issues
- Medical board cases and hearings (MEB, PEB)
- Toll Free: 888-399-0693
- Fax: (703) 997-1367
Attorney Richard V. Stevens is located in the Washington D.C. area and attorney Frank J. Spinner is located in Colorado Springs, CO. This provides close access to a large number of major military bases. However, when necessary we travel to meet with our clients wherever they are stationed or serving around the world.
He is an accomplished, experienced Military Criminal Defense Attorney who specializes in defending ALL service members against violations of the UCMJ. UCMJ Attorney Jordan served as an Army prosecutor in Korea and Fort Hood. If you are a Soldier, Sailor, Marine, Airman, or Coast Guardsman, you can trust your case to Attorney Jordan!.